Monday, July 19, 2010

Vivitar 28mm f2.8 Close Focus

Bought this second hand lens, it's in PKA mount which means I can set the aperture from the camera body. Tested the lens during a farewell party of my friend. I brought FA 50mm f1.4, this lens, and newly bought Yongnuo YN560 (bought it for S$ 140). The place for barbecue was very dark and since I want to use YN560 on the hotshoe, I could not get the AF assist light since it uses builtin flash in order to work. Without AF assist light, my FA 50mm f1.4 couldn't lock the focus at all, so I changed the lens to Vivitar. It was easier since 28mm is wide enough, so I just need to set the focus to 1.5 to 3 meters and  take picture from that distance, most of the pictures were sharp enough. Most of the photos were taken at ISO 800 and cropped using Adobe Photoshop CS.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment