Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cosfest VIII

Early July, I went to this cosplay at Downtown East and brought 18-55mm kit lens and M 50mm f1.7. It was indoor with tungsten light. I shot in JPEG so I need to adjust the whitebalance according to the lighting there using custom white balance setting. It was a difficult situation to use manual focus lens there, since so many people were taking picture and the model can't smile at certain direction for more than few seconds. One of my friends lent me FA 50mm 1.4, it did make my life easier, a fast lens with good auto focus mechanism. Here are some shots taken using the FA 50mm 1.4, with ISO 800.

Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)

And here the ones taken with kit lens, still at ISO 800 but slower shutter speed.
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Lavi (D.Gray-man)
L (Death Note)




No comments:

Post a Comment